139 8074 7988
139 0822 1763
Scan to add WeChat friends
Or search for WeChat:
Qualification certificate of fire technical service organization (original)
Fire technical service organization qualification certificate (copy)
(I) Qualification level: Level 1 for maintenance and inspection of fire protection facilities
(II) Business scope: It can undertake the inspection, repair and maintenance of the building fire protection facilities of various types of buildings.
(3) Service content:
Firefighting facility system maintenance is a part of fire protection engineering. It is an indispensable safety prevention system in modern buildings, especially in basic indoor equipment of high-rise buildings. It is often used to detect indoor fire alarms, automatically extinguish fires, and assist personnel evacuation. Provide a safe living and office environment.
Preventive maintenance scope: automatic fire alarm system, sprinkler system, fire hydrant system, smoke prevention system, fire telephone, emergency broadcasting system, emergency lighting and evacuation indication system, fire separation facility, kitchen fire extinguishing system, fire water monitor system , Foam fire extinguishing system, flammable gas detection and alarm system, electrical fire monitoring system, gas fire extinguishing system, fire door monitoring system, fire power monitoring system, newly added fire extinguishing facilities and alarm facility access codes and handling of alarm faults
Maintenance work standards:
1. Check the function of the fire alarm system, test the sound and light display of the fire alarm device, check the pressure and equipment of the hydrant system and the sprinkler system.
2. Check the alarm function and signal display of the test water flow indicator and pressure switch.
3. Perform charge and discharge test on the standby power supply and automatic switching test between the main power supply and the standby power supply.
4. Manually or automatically check the control equipment of electric fire door, electric fire valve, fire curtain, etc.
5. Check and test the fire accident broadcast, fire lighting and indicator light.
6. Fire communication equipment conduct intercom call test in fire control room.
7. Forced cut off non-fire-fighting power supply function test.
8. Test and inspection of smoke exhaust equipment.
9. Maintenance and test of control equipment of fire hydrant system and sprinkler system.
10. Check all transfer switches.
11. Test the function of the fire accident broadcast equipment.