139 8074 7988
139 0822 1763
Scan to add WeChat friends
Or search for WeChat:
Class B (original) of fire protection facility engineering design
Special Grade B for fire protection facility engineering design (copy)
(I) Qualification level: Grade B of fire protection facility engineering design
(II) Business scope: It can undertake the special design of fire protection facilities engineering for industrial and civil buildings with a building size of less than medium-sized.
(3) Service content:
1. Provide "online" and "offline" dual-channel design services for design review of fire protection facilities.
According to the relevant regulations and requirements of the Chengdu Housing and Urban-Rural Construction Bureau on the establishment of a digital construction drawing review platform, the company's qualifications and professional design personnel and other professional qualifications have been approved by the competent authority to meet the operating conditions of the map review platform. The digital review system for construction drawings of construction projects in Chengdu is registered for registration, and the online circulation of design review plans is added, with the function of electronic signature stamping.
2. Provide integrated fire protection services: necessary technical solutions, rectification plans, annual inspections and other services such as "fire protection facilities engineering construction, testing, maintenance and repair products".
3. Provide consulting, blueprint, agency report and construction review services related to fire engineering design.
2. Declaration requirements for fire protection design documents of construction projects
Appendix: "Reporting Requirements for Fire Protection Design Documents for Construction Projects"
This requirement is formulated in accordance with the "Provisions for the Supervision and Management of Fire Protection in Construction Engineering" and the "In-depth Regulations for the Preparation of Construction Engineering Design Documents". The fire protection design documents provided by the construction unit when applying for fire protection design review and filing of construction projects according to law shall meet these requirements.
I. General requirements
(1) The fire protection design documents shall include design specifications, relevant professional design drawings, main fire protection equipment, fire protection products, and building components and building material tables with fire performance requirements, which mainly reflect the design in accordance with the mandatory requirements of national engineering construction fire protection technical standards content.
(2) Fire protection design documents shall be arranged in the following order:
1. Cover: project name, design unit, date.
2. Front page: The name of the legal representative of the design unit, the person in charge of the technology, the person in charge of the project, and the persons in charge of the majors.
3. Design the file directory.
4. Design specification.
5. Design drawings.
Second, the application content of fire protection design documents for new construction and expansion projects
(I) Design Manual
1. Engineering design basis. Including the approval of relevant government authorities, the main regulations implemented by the design and the main standards adopted (including the name, number, year and version number of the standard), the technical conditions for planning permission approved by the relevant departments for the project, and the Information about use requirements or production processes.
2. Construction scale and design scope. Including the design scale and project composition of the project, the construction content in phases and the assumptions and related measures for continued construction and expansion, the design scope and division of labor undertaken.
3. Overall indicators. Including the total construction area that can reflect the scale of the building, the building area, the height of the building, the number of seats in theaters, stadiums and other places, the number of parking spaces in the garage, the fire hazard categories of factories, warehouses, etc.
4. The adoption of new technologies, new materials, new equipment and new structures.
5. Fire design with special fire hazards and issues that need to be resolved or determined during design approval.
6. General plane. Including the name and location of the site location, the original buildings and structures in the site, and the conditions of preservation and demolition, the conditions that the buildings and structures meet the fire separation distance, functional zoning, vertical layout (flat-slope or step-type), people flow and The organization of traffic flow, the arrangement of entrances and exits, the determination of the parking lot (garage) and the number of parking lots, the layout of fire lanes and high-rise building fire fighting sites, and the main design technical conditions of roads.
7. Architecture and structure. Including building area, building layers, floor height and total height, building fire protection type, fire resistance level and structure selection, building component construction and combustion performance, fire resistance limit, building use function and process requirements, building functional zoning, Plane layout, facade shape and its relationship with the surrounding environment, safe evacuation of buildings, layout of fire elevators and transportation organizations, vertical transportation facilities, division of fire and smoke prevention zones, etc.
8. Building electrical
(1) Fire-fighting power supply, power distribution lines and electrical appliances. Including the determination of the power supply load level of the fire power supply, the selection and laying of power distribution lines for fire-fighting electrical equipment, the performance requirements of standby power supplies, and the starting method; the location, number, capacity, and technical conditions and selection requirements of power stations for distribution, distribution, and power stations; The fire protection technical standards require the materials, models, and laying methods of the wires, cables, and busbars, as well as the selection and installation of power distribution equipment and lamps; the illuminance value, power supply type, lamp configuration, wiring selection and laying of fire emergency lighting Mode, control mode, duration; setting location of fire evacuation instructions, illumination, power supply time, etc.
(2) Automatic fire alarm system and fire control room. Including the determination of the protection level and system composition, the determination of the location of the fire control room, the selection of fire detectors, alarm controllers, manual alarm buttons, consoles (cabinet) and other equipment, the requirements for fire alarm and fire linkage control, the control logic relationship and Control display requirements, outline fire emergency broadcast, fire alarm device and fire communication, outline electrical fire alarm, fire main power supply, backup power supply mode, grounding and grounding resistance requirements, transmission and control cable selection and laying requirements, emergency lighting linkage Control methods, etc .; When there is an intelligent system integration requirement, the interface mode and linkage relationship between the automatic fire alarm system and other subsystems should be explained.
9. Fire water supply and fire extinguishing facilities
(1) Fire water source. When supplying water from the municipal pipe network, the orientation of the main water supply pipe, the diameter and number of pipes to be taken over, and the water pressure that can be provided; when using natural water sources, the water quality, water supply capacity, and water intake facilities of the water source should be explained; The installation location of fire-fighting pools, the determination of the effective capacity and the amount of replenishment, water intake facilities and their technical guarantee measures shall be explained.
(2) Fire pump room. Including setting position, structure type, fire resistance level, equipment selection, quantity, main performance parameters, and operating requirements.
(3) Outdoor fire water supply system. Including outdoor fire water consumption standards and the determination of the primary fire extinguishing water consumption and total water consumption, the layout of outdoor fire water supply pipes and outdoor fire hydrants, system water supply methods, equipment selection and control methods.
(4) Indoor fire hydrant system. Including indoor fire hydrant installation place, determination of water consumption, indoor fire water supply pipeline and fire hydrant layout, system water supply method, equipment selection and control method, fire water tank capacity, installation location and technical guarantee measures.
(5) Fire extinguishing facilities. The design principles, design parameters, system composition, control methods and main equipment selection of various types of automatic fire extinguishing systems such as sprinkler systems are explained.
10. Smoke prevention and exhaust and HVAC. Including the area and method of setting smoke prevention, the determination of the air supply and smoke exhaust quantity of the smoke prevention system, the configuration and control method of the smoke prevention system and facilities, and the fire prevention measures of the HVAC system.
11. Thermal power. Including the types of indoor fuel systems, piping design and laying methods, requirements for the installation and use of gas appliances, and other fuel system design instructions; boiler type, specifications, number of units and their fuel system design instructions for boiler rooms; gas station rooms, diesel generator rooms, Design instructions for other power station buildings such as gas cylinder group stations.
(Two) design drawings
(1) Area location map.
(2) General floor plan: The location of the existing and planned roads adjacent to the site and the locations, names, layers, and spacings of the main buildings and structures; the locations, names, and layers of the buildings and structures; Site layout and so on.
2. Architecture and structure
(1) Floor plan: main structure and building accessories, floor plan, room function and area, safe evacuation stairs, walkways, fire elevators, floor or space fire prevention, smoke-proof partition area, partition location and partitions.
(2) Elevation map: the outer outline of the elevation and the visible parts of the main structure and building components; the main elevations or heights of the roof and roof towers, cornices (daughter wall), outdoor ground, etc.
(3) Sectional maps: the more complicated parts of the internal and external space (such as the atrium and adjacent floors or split-level parts) should be accurately and clearly marked; the floors and outdoor elevations of each floor, and the outdoor floor to the cornice or the top of the daughter's wall Total height, dimensions between floors and other necessary dimensions.
3. Building electrical
(1) Location plan of fire control room.
(2) Diagram of automatic fire alarm system, and floor plan of each floor alarm system.
4. Fire water supply and fire extinguishing facilities
(1) General plan of fire water supply.
(2) System diagram and floor plan of each fire water supply system.
(3) Floor plan of the fire pool and fire pump room. ;
(4) System diagrams and floor plans of other fire suppression systems.
5. Smoke prevention and exhaust and HVAC
(1) System diagram and floor plan of smoke prevention system.
(2) System diagram and floor plan of smoke exhaust system.
6. Thermal power
(1) Boiler room equipment layout.
(2) Plan layout of other power station buildings.
Third, the content of declaration of fire protection design documents for reconstruction and interior decoration projects
(I) Design Manual
1. Engineering design basis. Including the main laws and regulations adopted by the design and the main standards (including the name, number, year and version number of the standard), the relevant requirements for use or production technology provided by the construction unit.
2. Construction scale and design scope. Including project design scale and project composition, design scope and division of labor.
3. Areas such as area for alteration or decoration design.
4. The main fire-fighting equipment, fire-fighting products and building components and building materials with fire-proof performance requirements that have been set up (or newly added) in the project.
5. The adoption of new technologies, new materials, new equipment and new structures.
6. Fire design with special fire hazards and issues that need to be resolved or determined during design approval.
7, decoration professional. Including the original project use, classification and fire rating, etc., as well as this project overview; this project uses functions and process requirements, functional zoning, floor layout, and modification of the original project; the combustion performance grades of the decoration materials used in each part of the decoration, except for text In addition to the description can also be expressed in tabular form.
(Two) professional design drawings for decoration
1. Architectural floor plan: The general floor plan and floor plan of the original project; the floor plan of this project, the area of the fire or smoke prevention area, partition location and partition of the floor or space.
2. Decoration drawings: The selection of ceiling, wall, floor, partition decoration materials and fixed furniture, decorative fabrics, and other decorative materials in each part of the project can be reflected in plan, elevation, section, and node details.